Thursday, November 29

LOOK at THIS!!


Tomorrow is the day you've all been waiting for...
Our most anticipated show of the year starts bright and early at 8:00a.m.

Join us for this very special event and 
Celebrate the Season

I'll leave you with a few very limited sneak peeks. I don't want to give too much away because you need to come see it for yourself!

It's AMAZING!












The talent behind this show...

Elizabeth Hue Mercantile~ Longview, WA
Madison Park~ Portland, OR
May Shabby Roses~ Portland, OR
Farm & Frills~ Gig Harbor, WA
Bella~Forest Grove, OR
Auntie Joy~ Silverton, OR
Manor Bourne~ Portland, OR
Tarte~ Aurora, OR
Repent~ Cottage Grove, OR
Worthy Goods~ Washougal, WA
Jeff & Julie Brough~ Camas, WA
Colby Cottage~ Eugene, OR
Vintage STation~ Gresham, OR
Garden Girl~ Yakima, WA
Intellijunque~ Portland, OR
Still in Bloom~ Portland, OR

Don't miss out!
See you tomorrow!

~Joyce



3 comments:

trash talk said...

I've got me a hunch "amazing" doesn't even begin to describe it.
Deb

kathee said...

Joyce the dealers have out done themselves! OMG I wish I was there...thanks for all the sneak peaks...xok

Sister Patty said...

Can you please put a hold on EVERYTHING for me???

STUNNING!!!