Monday, September 12

Sweet Garden Shed in The House...



Aaaahh...the possibilities and the many uses you could turn this into.  This sweet little garden shed is in the house at Monticello and ready to be transported to where ever you want it!

It measures 12 feet long and 5 feet deep and includes a double sink, trellis, shelving and planter boxes!


This can be yours for $2,850 plus delivery & setup.  Come in and see for yourself or give us a call at 503 256-8600 or email us with questions at joyce@monticelloantiques.com

And don't forget, our Fall Premier show runs through October 2nd and it's being restocked daily!

~Joyce

3 comments:

kathee said...

OMG JOYCE...I just was telling my husband about this garden house! The pics I took with my iphone didn't turn out...we were both in aww!!! Such a beautiful piece!! I want...I want...
xxook

Monticello Staff said...

Shall I have the shippers put it on the truck?! :o)

kathee said...

I love you guys!! :)!!