Thursday, September 16

FALL IS IN THE AIR...

Can I just say W O W!  What a great turn out we had for the opening of our Fall Premier Show.  We had lots of happy customers by the looks of all the treasures flying out of here! But not to worry if you haven't made it in yet because everyone has been busy bringing in more great treasures and restocking all week so don't feel like you missed out.  The show runs through the 26th and will be stocked full until the end so don't miss it!  I'll leave you with more "eye candy".  Remember...we're open everyday!           ~Joyce



4 comments:

trash talk said...

Wow...I'm speechless!
Debbie

Kristin said...

oh.sigh...i have been drooling over the goods since your fall opening!! i'm headed that way for barnhouse...cannot wait to see you all!!

prairie hugs,
kristin

Little Cottage said...

Looks wonderful, as always!
You have manage to gather "the best of the best" vendors ever around!
I have to come in;- just been to busy, but I'm coming....w/camera in tow!
-Sylvi

Karen said...

Thanks for showing some great stuff! I love it all! Karen