Sunday, May 23

It's Our 10 Year Anniversary!



Monticello 011, originally uploaded by monticelloantiques.
Holy Moly! We're turning 10 years old this weekend and we're celebrating with cake and a storewide sale beginning Saturday, May 29th! A big gracious Thank you to all of our loyal customers and fabulous dealers who have supported us all these years and made us Portland's premier antique venue. Our sale begins Saturday the 29th and runs through Monday, May 31st.  Hope to see you this weekend!

4 comments:

Uncovered Ruby said...

congrats!!!

Gilda - Sweet Sweet Home said...

Happy tenth birthday from Italy GILDA

The Flying Bee said...

Yay! 10 years! I so wish I could pop in and shop all of your fabulous goodies! I miss you!!! I am trying real hard to get myself back there this summer...fingers crossed!

Hugs,
Adrienne

Vintage Station in Gresham, Oregon said...

WOW it's been ten years already?? How time does fly! Here's to the next ten...