Monday, June 11

The Bigger Picture...

I usually show you individual spaces throughout the mall, but this time I thought it would be fun to show you a bigger picture of the mall and give you a different perspective on it...  







We have 20,000 sq. feet and 100 dealers showcasing their best treasures in eye catching displays.
If you're looking for ideas, ambiance and inspiration, this is the place to come. 
You'll find something for every room in the house and outdoors too!

Oh, and if you get hungry or thirsty halfway through, take a break and head up to our Cafe.




The cookies and cakes are baked fresh daily.

Check us out on Facebook to see what the lunch special is for the week and while your there, LIKE us!

Just a few more photos to peek your interest...







Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon!

~Joyce 
  
  

7 comments:

kathee said...

Aww...PERFECT do you know how many people ask me about the store now??? And I always refer them to your blog...but this is perfect now I can send them this link...I have another girlfriend I'm trying to get to come with me this summer!!
Store looks awesome Joyce! Can't stand it..being away this long!!
xoxokathee

Little Cottage said...

I recommend Monticello with great pride;- no other antique store can show such proper displays, stocked up vendor spaces & a manager that can lead a team like you Joyce!
-Sylvi

calamityjaneslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

Aahh Sylvi, you are so sweet and kind. Thank you!

Hugs, Joyce

calamityjaneslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

Thanks Kathee! Can't wait to see you in July!

Hugs, Joyce

calamityjaneslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

Aahh Sylvi, you are so sweet and kind. Thank you!

Hugs, Joyce

Marilyn Miller said...

You are my all time favorite place to go when I need some cheering up. I just love Monticello Antique Marketplace.

Bedroom furniture said...

Good day,
Monticello Antique Marketplace
Astonishing work! This is the type of information that should be shared all across the internet.