Thursday, December 1

Sneak Peeks The Night Before Christmas at Monticello!!

Better late than never as they say. 
 It's been a crazy day today getting all the last minute projects done before the BIG show tomorrow!  So without further to do, finally...
A glimpse of what's in store for you tomorrow when the doors open at 8:00 in the morning!  Mind you, this is just a fraction of what you'll see and experience when you come through the door. 

  Christmas has arrived in all it's glory at Monticello!
It's magical, it's beautiful and it's inspiring.















Please join us for this very special event!

Monticello Antique Marketplace
8600 SE Stark Street, Portland
503 256-8600

We're open everyday!

~Joyce

2 comments:

kathee said...

Such a beautiful show...nobody should miss this show!! Amazing dealers and beautiful finds!! Thank you Joyce and Staff for all your hard work!!! I will be flying back up for the April show...bringing my BFF's...xoxokathee

My Alexa's Store said...

Wow beautiful! Thank you now following. I live in Massachusetts I wish I lived near by.
Thank you,
Kelly