Thursday, September 22

Our Indian Summer is Coming to an End

And soon, the autumn leaves will be falling.  As much as I hate to see the hot sunny days getting farther and fewer in between, I love the fall colors and the crispness in the air. 






It means fires in the fireplace and upcoming holidays.  All the comforts of home.




Our Fall Premier Show continues through October 2nd
so come on in for autumn decorating ideas.
One of our featured guests is
Vintage Station
They have lots of Halloween decor (which I didn't unfortunately capture in these shots
 Check out their blog for more pictures and their shop in Gresham!



See you soon!

~Joyce

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Oh Joyce, that Blue Table is making me swoon! *winks* Loving the Autumn Vibe too, even though our temps are still exceeding 100 degrees I've found that just decorating for Autumn has had a cooling, soothing effect on my psyche! *LOL*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian