Monday, May 9

Just Arrived...more eye candy!

What a great industrial rack! Just the right amount of chippy paint and rust.
You'll find great architectural pieces and fun treasures for the garden
This is an incredible architechural piece! It's 9 feet long and made of tin - a must see! 
Feast your eyes on this!  A hanging chicken feeder. F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! Would make a great light fixture or hanging planter!

The Home & Garden show and the mall has been re-stocked once again so come see what's new!

MONTICELLO ANTIQUE MARKETPLACE
8600 SE Stark Street
Portland Oregon 97216
503 256-8600
You'll be inspired

~Joyce



2 comments:

Deana Wolfe said...

I am just getting so darned excited to soon be retired from my shop so that I may come and buy more goodies from yours! I will be up sometime in June to visit you Joyce. I am always sending my vistors your way and making sure they tell someone in your store how they found you. I am so excited to find some great pieces for my yard that will soon look beautiful again!

Bohemian said...

Oh Joyce what wonderful eye candy it is... I could meander through a Shop like this for hours soaking in the fabulousness and seeking out those particular Found Treasures that call out to me! *winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian