Monday, March 7

Reserve April 8th on Your Calendar!

There's no better place to be on April 8th than Monticello Antique Marketplace.  Save the date because you don't want to miss our Grand HOME & GARDEN SHOW featuring 18 of the best exhibitors in the Pacific Northwest! I will be announcing these very talented guests in an upcoming post.  Stay tuned!
(Sorry, but for some reason, it's not letting me post pictures at this time, dang it..computers, we love em and we hate em!)  I'll try again Thursday.

3 comments:

kathee said...

oh how I wish I could be there! I've recommended everyone I know to come visit you!!! love love your store...kathee

kathee said...

PS I've added you to my sidebar and I'm a follower...please check out my blog at chateauetjardin.blogspot.com

Monticello Staff said...

Thanks Kathee for all your recommendations! I have also added you to our sidebar. Love your blog! Hope to see you at our Home & Garden show in April.
~Joyce