Monday, June 14

Is it Summer Yet????

Are you tired of the rainy Summer?  WHAAAaaa!  It's just not fair but I guess we should all be used to it living in the great Pacific Northwest.  Looking on the bright side... if we didn't have all this rain, we wouldn't have all the great mossy, crusty rusty stuff that we love so much.  Like these beautiful old mossy statuaries and rusty cabinet.  Come see our latest treasures in the garden and throughout the mall.  Check out our fabulous Potting Shed!  Enjoy the pictures!

~ Joyce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the outdoor structure you have in the picture above. It's even better in person. I just thought I'd put this out there but we have an old "carriage house" that has been our garage (built in 1908) and we need it torn down. We have it listed on Craigslist. It has a lot of great old wood to be salvaged. We just want it gone. I don't know who made this awesome structure you have but if he/she is interested we are trying to find someone who will dismantle our carriage house in trade for the salvage. My email address is baby.pop@comcast.net