Monday, April 12

Best Garden Show Ever!

WOW!  What an amazing weekend we had.  Voted our best garden show ever by our many loyal customers who came out for the opening.  A big Thank you to everyone who made this a great success. If you didn't make it in this past weekend, no worries, the show has already been restocked and looking full and fabulous. The plants and flowers are plenty and the birds are singing so come see the magic of Spring at Monticello.  The show runs through April 25th so don't miss out!

2 comments:

Faded Charm said...

Hey Joyce,
I just wanted to tell you how fabulous the Mall looked yesterday and the garden area smelled wonderful. I enjoyed my day and have always loved shopping there.

Enjoy your week.

Kathleen

laura said...

I flew out from Albuquerque to visit my son and go to your event. I had a wonderful time. The shop looked great and I loved the visiting vendors. Had a mail a box of goodies home. Look forward to another trip there again.