Friday, April 2

April 9th...a Day to Remember!

Reserve next Friday, April 9th, for a fun filled day of shopping at the Spring Home & Garden Show at Monticello Antique Marketplace!  We have 16 of the finest exhibitors bringing you their best treasures for your indoor and outdoor living space.  You'll be so inspired...I guarantee it.  We open at 10:00 so don't be late!  I'll leave you with a few pictures from past Garden shows to get you going.  And welcome Tarte in the front window this month!









4 comments:

Ramona said...

Delightfully, delightful and then some.

Happy Weekend!

Smiles ~ Ramona

bonflourish said...

Everything looks fabulous! Wish I lived close enough to stop in and do some serious shopping! I love Tart's booth. That floor cloth is amazing!

Patty said...

Ooh sounds so exciting, see you there!

Anonymous said...

This topic is simply matchless :), it is very interesting to me.