Monday, December 7

An Amazing Magical Christmas Show...

What an incredible and extrodinary weekend we had.  All I can say is O M G!!  There are so many people to thank for making this Christmas show and sale such a huge success.  First I want to thank all of our customers who stood in the long lines at the counter, for their patience.  We so appreciate all the kind words and comments about Monticello.  We cannot express our gratitude enough to have such loyal customers and great dealers and exhibitors.

Our Christmas show this year is incredible! I know, I use that word a lot, but I can't help it because it's true. 
The talent and creativity of these fine exhibitors is truly amazing.  And the amount of time and effort and energy it takes to create this magical show is enormous.  A big hug and grateful thank you to all of you for creating the most beautiful show ever.

If you weren't able to come this past weekend, I've posted some pictures so you can see what you're missing.  But you still have time because the show continues through the 27th of December.  The exhibitors are restocking throughout the month so there's tons of treasures and unique handmade vintage ornaments. 

2 comments:

Florence said...

What an incredible show this is and of course the antique vendors that are always there, I try to make it there on a regular basis to just see whats new. I seem to always find something I can't live with out. Thanks for providing us with such a great venue. Florence

Barn House said...

We are very, very impressed! Everyone really worked hard to make it awesome. Congrats!! :o) And thanks for having us!!

J & J